dance

dance
music. food. love. life.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Dragonquest.

Started the day off with some DS Dragonquest IX.  BTW--are there any dragons in dragonquest?  Played lots of guitar today at Guitar Center and somewhat helped my husband decide on his first acoustic by playing and replaying "walking with a ghost" by tegan and sara on all the guitars.  He decided on an Alverez.  I'm drooling over getting a really folky beater or something with a resonator but then I really gotta start playin more blues.

I watched the movie Crazy Heart and although I can't say much for the plot, the music is really great and I've been sitting here playing a bunch of songs from the movie so I decided to listen to the soundtrack while I type this but I can't do it.  I physically cannot just simply listen to country.  I get very ill.  Something in my brain connects country music to getting car sick as a child and I can't sit and listen to it.  But nevertheless there really are some good songs in that movie, whether they make me sick or not they are still good.



So back to dragonquest...this is my character.  If I decide to do anything for Halloween this year, I do believe this will be my costume.  Pretty awesome eh?

xoxo
kels

No comments:

Post a Comment