dance

dance
music. food. love. life.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Catching up



I have been so very sick all week!  Cold and migraines and stomach aches...oh my.  Needless to say I have really not been cooking up anything exciting, some simple pasta meals and Toll house chocolate chip cookies, nothing fancy.  So I will make it up to you and be working on some things for next week.


Anyways I have a busy couple of weeks coming up.  Next weekend I am going out with all the girls from work, we are getting a limo and dining out at fancy restaurants.  Valentine's day is after that and it will be my 2 year wedding anniversary! ^_^ After that I have a woman's weekend retreat coming up where I will be playing guitar and leading worship with one other girl and I am really getting stoked about it!  My whole life I knew I was supposed to do something with music and when I tried to do everything on my own it just didn't work out, but then God entered my life and He reminded me of my purpose and He was just that missing piece that I needed.  I know music is supposed to be made for God and that is what He is calling me to do, worship Him through song.

Also I would like to share that I did a Richard Simmons "Sweatin' to the Oldies" workout today and I am totally not ashamed.  It was awesome.



Song of the day:  "Come Back When You Can" by Barcelona


No comments:

Post a Comment