dance

dance
music. food. love. life.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Flashback Recipe

When I was little and growing up, my mom would always make fast easy meals for me, two sisters and brother.  I believe she called them "Cowboy meals".  So when I'm feeling too tired to cook, these cowboy meals are my go to meals.  The deal is, I gotta cook something because if my husband doesn't have left overs for a lunch he will go and spend money on crap like Taco Bell and God knows what else (there is some motivation for ya).  Here is what I made tonight:



"Hash, Peas & Cottage Cheese"
Ingredients: 
2 cans Corned Beef Hash
2 cans Peas
1 medium sized tub Cottage Cheese


First just dump the hash into large skillet, heat up and brown until crispy.  Pop the peas in microwave.  Add the two together.  Top off with cottage cheese.  

WHAT? THAT'S IT? yup.  This meal is rugged but simple just like a cowboy. lol.

Okay, well enjoy the food and pic of me as a youngin'. 

xoxo
kels.


No comments:

Post a Comment