dance

dance
music. food. love. life.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Music I'm digging.

I have been playing guitar all day long and realize most of the songs I cover are all by this one girl whom refers to herself as Gregory and the Hawk.  I have been listening to her since around 2006 and she just recently signed to a label.  I have searched for years now to find other artists that share her style but nobody compares really.  I just don't think she gets enough credit and hope she knows she is a huge inspiration to me.  Check her out.

Some other artists I'm listening to lately: 

Okay, I just realized I could go on forever.  So I will leave you with these four little treasures and hope that you will check them all out.  Some really great music right here! 

Sweet Dreams <3

xoxo
Kelsey.

4 comments:

  1. I love Mirah! Do you have the Painted Red JJ Heller album? Because I think you should do All I Need...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have that album but I am listening to the song. I love it and it's easy to play, I will add it to my songbook <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you heard her song "Where I Land"? I love that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that one! You gave me "The Pretty and the Plain." I'm going to make you a cd of all the songs I want you to cover, haha.

    ReplyDelete