dance

dance
music. food. love. life.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Be mine, Valentine



My husband and I have officially been married for two years.  We got married on Valentine's Day and I know people look at me a little differently when they hear that because usually you would imagine a stereotypical bridezilla type wanting to get married on such a cheesy day, but honestly I just thought it was cool that it was on a Saturday that year and our colors had already been chosen as red, black and white.  It just was a casual pick of the day.  I thought it was cool that everyone would have a reason to be celebrating their significant others on our anniversary.  Love is in the air on that day and it just makes us appreciate our relationship that much more.

So to celebrate our two year anniversary (coincidentally we both had the day off) Ricky (my husband) cooked me a beautiful breakfast.  Delicious omelets and toast, and after we finished I said "AWW I should've taken a picture of it!"  the food was pretty ^_^  Then we basically just drove around, went to a bunch of cool little guitar shops, ate at Napoleons on High downtown for lunch, that place totally reminds me of a New York pizza joint, and had mocha lattes at my favorite coffee spot:  Brioso.

It was a good day of just one on one hanging out and chatting with my best friend <3

Now that I've gotten all romantic-al on you...time to change subjects.

Tonight for dinner I made some feta stuffed chicken breasts.  I couldn't eat it unfortunately because I've been so nauseous lately but I've had it before and this way Ricky gets to eat as much as he probably really wanted to anyways.


Song of the day:  "Curl Up and Die" - Relient K

No comments:

Post a Comment